The world is rapidly changing. More and more businesses are starting to adopt IoT technology. Today, we have about 15 billion IoT devices. By the year 2025, it is estimated that the number will jump to 75 billion worldwide. It is no surprise at the number of organizations adopting this technology. The benefits of IoT technologies are well-known. They can help organizations gain a greater competitive edge in the market and enhance operational efficiency. Here is the problem: IoT technology can lead to security threats — unless you have the right cybersecurity consultant on your side.
At Third Eye View, we are your trusted partner for IoT security. IoT cybersecurity is the bread-and-butter of our business.
We can help you design and implement a solution customized for your business. We employ a comprehensive approach to developing IoT solutions. Together we can create, plan and deliver the right end-to-end cybersecurity solution for your organization.
Our customized IoT solutions allow you to remotely monitor the security of your buildings, maintain a constant humidity and temperature, track energy usage, and more. We use industrial-grade sensors suitable for any size building.
Let us perform an IoT security analysis and identify risks within your current IoT system. We'll examine your current IoT architecture, systems, devices, and infrastructure and uncover vulnerabilities before they're discovered and exploited by cyber attackers.
A security breach that impacts privacy can open the door to all kinds of problems from negative publicity to fines. Let Third Eye View help you proactively protect important data. We can ensure that your IoT systems protect company information. The right data protection will also help you stay in compliance with various regulatory bodies.
Have you opened a new location, redesigned your shop, or added a new product or service? Don't keep it to yourself, let folks know.
● Healthcare - We work with hospitals, pharmacies, and laboratories.
● Industrial - Warehouses and other industrial buildings benefit from IoT cybersecurity.
● Technology - Our solutions are great for data centers.
IoT solutions are Designed to Support the Regulatory Requirements of Major Governing Agencies.
Utilize our IoT solutions to collect the data required to for Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML).
● High-level expertise - Our experts have 25+ years of experience in cybersecurity.
● Support - We offer 24/7, 365 monitoring and support.
● Cost-savings - Our solutions offer a great ROI. Your organization could lose millions of dollars per year because of security and data breaches. Utilizing the services of cybersecurity consultants helps you proactively save money.
Say something interesting about your business here.
What's something exciting your business offers? Say it here.
Give customers a reason to do business with you.